It stores, organizes and processes sensor, instrument and measurement data reducing costs and risks, increasing operational performance.
It has the following advantages:
• Automated and continuous monitoring;
• Instant generation of graphs and maps;
• Overview - synthesis of information;
• Automatic broadcast of alerts;
• Integrated environment;
• Intuitive interface, easy to learn;
• Decentralized access;
• Interoperability with ArcGIS, AutoCad and others;
• Compatible with various Database Management Systems (DBMS).